Cebu Doctors' University (formerly Cebu Doctors' College)
-Cebu Doctors' University (commonly abbreviated as CDU) is a private university located in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. It was founded in 1975 at Cebu City, as Cebu Doctors' College, with the opening of its College of Nursing, one of the first nursing colleges in Cebu. CDU was granted university status by 2005 and moved to its present campus in Mandaue City by 2007. It presently has 8 colleges and a graduate school. It is the only school in the Philippines declared as a university without having basic education (pre-school - high school) curriculum and catering mainly to courses related to the health services field.
* College of Nursing (CDU-CN, established 1973)
* College of Arts and Sciences (CDU-CAS, established 1975) offers undergraduate degrees on biology, computer science and psychology. It also offers associate degrees in computer technology and health science education.
* College of Medicine (CDU-CM, established 1977)
* College of Dentistry (CDU-CD, established 1980)
* College of Optometry (CDU-CO, established 1980)
* Graduate School (established 1980)
* Institute of Allied Medical Sciences (CDU-CAMS, established 1982) later renamed College of Allied Medical Sciences offering degrees in medical laboratory science and radiologic technology.
* College of Rehabilitative Sciences (CDU-CRS, established 1992), created after restructuring of CAMS, offering degrees on physical therapy, occupational therapy and respiratory therapy
* College of Pharmacy (CDU-CP, established 2004)
Veterinary Medicine (next year)