In the ’My PicBadges’ page locate the PicBadge you wish to edit and click the ’Edit’ link next to it.
Category - Choose the most appropriate category for your PicBadge.
Title - Providing an informative title will help users discover your PicBadge. Use up to 60 characters. Think carefully as you might not be able to change the title later: Changing a PicBadge’s title is only limited to PicBadges with less than 100 adders.
Call for action - Customise your adders’ Facebook posts and tweets to say anything you want. Whenever someone posts a picture with your PicBadge on Facebook or Twitter, this text will be added to their post. If you offer a reward for people who add your PicBadge this is the perfect place to tell about it. Use up to 110 characters.
More Info - Extended information which will be displayed on your PicBadge page. Use up to 4000 characters.
Tags - Use accurate tags so more people will find your PicBadge. Enter up to 10 tags, separated by commas.
Location - Choose the country to which this PicBadge has the most significance.
Website - An address of a website which would be displayed on your PicBadge page.
Privacy - If your PicBadge privacy is set to ’Only me’, only you will be able to find and add it.
Bear in mind that if you add a private PicBadge to your picture (After all, PicBadges were meant for adding.. ) people would obviously be able to see the PicBadge on your picture. Nonetheless, You can make your pictures private too - Here’s how.
Please note also that if you set an existing PicBadge as private it might still be visible on pictures of people who have already added it before it became private.
Permissions - The permissions options allow you to choose who can add your PicBadge:
● Anyone - The PicBadge will be available to anyone on the internet.Click ’Save’ when finished.
● Set a password protection - The PicBadge will require a password that you choose.
● People who liked a Facebook page - People will need to like the Facebook page you specify in order to add the PicBadge.
● Facebook Group members - Only members of a Facebook group you specify will be able to add this PicBadge. Secret groups are not supported.
● Facebook Event attendees - Only people who attend a Facebook event you specify will be able to add this PicBadge.