First and foremost, add your PicBadge to your picture (Oh well, this is elementary..). You can then upload it to your Facebook profile picture, your Facebook cover image, Your Facebook page profile picture and cover image and your Twitter profile image.
If you have a Facebook fan page you can add a beautiful PicBadges tab to your page to keep your fans engaged and turn them into evangelists!
PicBadges’ premium promotion solutions offer you the perfect way to kick start your PicBadges campaign and reach your audience with the most engaging and viral way. Contact our business department to learn more about premium promotion packages.
You’ll find several other tools for promoting your PicBadge on the left side of your PicBadge page:
1. Share on Facebook (or ’Like’ if you’re a ’Like’ savvy)
2. Invite your Facebook friends to add the PicBadge.
3. Tweet about it, +1 it, Pin it or Shpling it (If you can’t locate the Shpling button please contact us).
4. Send an email to all of your friends and acquaintances.
5. Embed a widget or a button on your website or blog.
Of course, there are many more ways to promote your PicBadge, so don’t stop there: You can add your PicBadge to your email signature, tag your friends on your picture with the PicBadge on Facebook, advertise your PicBadge on different media channels, offer incentives to get people adding your PicBadge, and much more.
If you have another good idea, please tell us about it. We’ll be featuring here the best ideas for promoting PicBadges.